I'm new here. What can I say? I saw Requiem for a Dream on Saturday the first time and watched scenes of it over and over again for the last days. I wanted to see it since... well, a while in fact, but couldn't quite find it and now it just lay in the living room o.o
I guess it belongs to my sister, who isn't here right now.
Btw, I like the movie so much I decided to make a presentation about it :D Which scenes should I play? I can only present about 3, because it would be too long otherwise and can't decide between:
• Harry waits for Ty and they try the new stuff the first time : fast forward, the dream scene, those drug-cuts & a bit of dialogue between Ty and Harry + it shows how great Jared and Marlon can laugh :D
• Selling drugs : fast forward, fast cuts °° It's a cool style...
• Marion returns after sleeping with Arnold : no words, but just a really strong scene and it shows all four characters + you can hear the soundtrack
• Harry & Ty in the car, while Marion is with Little John and Sara is in the hospital
• Harry & Ty are prisoned, showtime for Marion & Sara is brought to ECT
Well and I wanted to ask if someone could tell me why Tyrone calls Harry Jim :p I'm German and don't get it if it's some kind of slang or just a nickname for Harry since I didn't read the book (though I consider doing it). =3